- Welcome Back - Important Timeline
- 2023-2024 Registration (All Students) - Opens the first of August
- New "Move-In" Student Registration
Welcome Back - Important Timeline
- Tuesday, August 1 - Registration and any optional fees (including yearbook) due.
- Wednesday August 9 - 3:00pm schedules released.
- Thursday August 10 - August 11 - 6:00am Schedule change form opened. (Look for an email from the counselors for information)
- Thursday August 10 - 10:00am - 11:15am Seventh grade camp, meet in gym.
- Thursday August 10 - 10:00am DLI (Dual Language Immersion) parent meeting for incoming 7th graders
- Monday August 14 - 8:00am - 12:00pm School closed - Staff Training
- Tuesday August 15 - 8:00am - 9:30am - School closed - Mandatory District Training
- Tuesday August 15 - 6:00pm - 7:00pm Back to School Night
- Thursday August 17 - 8:15am First Day of School
- Monday August 28 - August 29 - School pictures during math class
Online Registration Instructions
Opens First of August
Please follow the 3 steps below to complete the registration process this school year:
STEP 1: ACCESS YOUR GUARDIAN ACCOUNT
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please
complete the simple process by following the directions on these links:
STEP 2: PAY FEES
FEE WAIVERS - PAYMENT PLAN - LUNCH APPLICATION
After paying fees, you may print out a receipt for your records by going to Payment, click on Customer Financial Statement, and select Print option.
- Davis School District 2022-2023 Junior High Fee Schedule English - Spanish
- Davis School District 2022-2023 School Fees Notice for Families English - Spanish
- Davis School District 2022-2023 School Fees Form Packet English - Spanish
- USBE - STATE School Fees Form 2021-22 English - Spanish
FEE WAIVERS AND PAYMENT PLANS:
If you choose to apply for a Fee Waiver the application and documentation must be turned in to the main office at the school
- Fee Waiver Application (RETURN to Front Office) English - Spanish
- To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications
Lunch Application: Fee Waivers and Free and Reduced Lunch applications are filled out separately. If you qualify for both, you must fill out both applications.
- Nutrition Connection 2022-2023 English - Spanish
- Nutrition Application Parent Letter 2022-2023 English - Spanish COMING SOON
- Free/Reduced Lunch application English - Spanish starting August 2nd
STEP 3: ELECTRONICALLY SIGN DOCUMENTS / PRINTED MATERIAL (if applicable)
Both guardians and students must sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged into your myDSD account, on the homepage under Notifications click on YOU HAVE DOCUMENTS THAT NEED YOUR ATTENTION. Open each document, read, and click Accept/Decline at the bottom. (Below is a list of the documents you may see. Use the link provided only if you want a printed copy):
- Guardian Signatures:
- Bullying & Hazing Policy – DSD
- Secondary Acceptable Use Agreement – DSD English - Spanish
- Student Busing Acceptable Use Agreement – DSD (if applicable)
- Safe School Policy – English - Spanish
- Device User Agreement – DSD
- Discretionary Protection Plan for Electronic Devices – OPTIONAL – DSD - English - Spanish
- If you choose this optional plan (highly recommended), the required $25 Fee for the Device Protection Plan can be found on myDSD under Optional Fees and must be paid within the first two weeks of the device being issued in order to activate the Plan.
- Student Signatures:
Additional Information & Notifications
New Student Registration
Welcome to Mueller Park Junior High School!
*PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school. If you do not, please process through the Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen at 801-402-5160.
For families who have recently moved into our boundaries or are coming from a Charter School.
Locate your child's school by visiting the school map page.
To check if your student is eligible for bus transportation please click this link.
Please bring into the office or email to email@example.com the following forms:
Original Birth Certificate
Demographic Form - Demographic Form-English Demographic Form-Spanish
2 forms of proof of residency from the following:
Cell phone bill
Student's Immunization requirements: Students must have the necessary immunizations when they register for school. According to State law, no child will be allowed to enter school unless the immunization requirements are met. Certain exemptions may apply on an individual basis. Beginning July 1, 2018 all students claiming exemption must complete an online course through the state. The web address is www.immunize-utah.org To attend the 7th grade, a student must have written proof of receiving the following immunizations:
Bring with you the name, address and phone number of the last school attended.
Proof of Guardianship Form - Please print, fill out and bring with you. If the guardian is not the student's parent. (Step parent must provide documentation of marriage to the student's parent.)
Authorization for Release of Records – Please print, fill out and bring with you.
Picture ID of parent or legal guardian.
Registration Health Information
(Medication Policies and Vision Screening Opt-Out)
Required Registration Fees are due when your student enrolls.
Fee Waivers and Free/Reduced Lunch
To apply for a school fee waiver or the free lunch program, TWO SEPARATE APPLICATIONS need to be completed.
- School Fee Waiver Applications must be filled out and turned in to the Main Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tues, Oct 31, 2023. Fee waiver form must have the correct documentation attached to allow for processing.
- Free /Reduced Lunch Applications need to be completed On-Line through your myDSD account. There is no paper form for this process. For questions on this process, please call nutrition services at 801-402-7640