New Student Registration

Welcome to Mueller Park Junior High School! 

If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the district Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.

It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:

  • Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number

*PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school. If you do not, please process through the Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen at 801-402-5160.


For families who have recently moved into our boundaries, or are coming from a Charter School.
Please bring in to the office or email to the following forms when you come to register your student:


  1.  Original Birth Certificate

  2.  Required Demographic Form,    Demographic Form-Spanish  - Please print, fill out and bring with you.

  3.  2 forms of proof of residency from the following:

    1. Mortgage Statement

    2. Lease Agreement

    3. Utility Bill

    4. Cable Bill

    5. Bank Statement

    6. Cell phone bill

  4.  Student's Immunization requirements:

  5.  Bring with you the name, address and phone number of the last school attended.

  6.  Proof of Guardianship Form - Please print, fill out and bring with you. If the guardian  is not the student's parent. (Step parent must provide documentation of marriage to the student's parent.)

  7. Authorization for Release of Records – Please print, fill out and bring with you.

  8. Picture ID of parent or legal guardian.

  9. McKinney-Vento Form - English
    McKinney-Vento Form - Spanish
    McKinney-Vento Form - Marshallese
  10. Registration Health Information
    (Medication Policies and Vision Screening Opt-Out)

    Translated Documents
    Translation & Interpretation Services

    Required Registration Fees are due when your student enrolls.